Monday, April 20, 2009

The End of Holidays

Feeling a little unwilling at the moment, don't think anyone would want to go back to school/work after a nice break. I did however manage to design, despite being preoccupied with cousins and parties.

After some hours of tweaking... I guess I'm quite happy with how my machine montage turned out... though the fingers are a tad odd due to the angle of everything, but due to the lack of time, I'll have to make do for now.


Also another plus was I abandoned my initial idea for my political poster, thanks to the inspiration from my cousins since they're both sick. Out of sheer boredom, I took out their medicine for them and started taking photos of it since they were still eating lunch. I did feel bad about playing with their medicine, I'm pretty sure they didn't get any more sick because of me. However, I was quite happy with the outcome of the photos and decided to use it in a postcard.









No comments:

Post a Comment