Saturday, May 23, 2009

Eyes...

So... due to many complications, I had a back up plan just in case my golf theme couldn't be carried out in my photo essay.

Eyes... a friend mentioned doing eyes of my family members and designate a colour to them. However, as I was researching for eyes and the different photos. I came across these ideas of having eyes, however, each eye is not only represented by the colour, but each colour referred to an astrological sign.


Another image that was similar was this one that I found. Instead of having the same image but with different colours. This artist used different images, and along with the different colours they also used a different design for the eye make up and it gave the image a different feel overall.

Eyes of the Zodiac by xiam-anartform

So, why do eyes? What's so special about eyes?
As many people may have heard the saying that "the eyes don't lie". I personally admit I'm not sure how that works, because I'm pretty sure some people are so good at lying that even their eyes could lie. But that doesn't matter. I still honestly believe that the one feature that really allows people to see into another person is the eyes. The eyes generally convey a great deal of emotion even if it may not show on the person's face, but the eyes may give them away. Hence I chose to do eyes... and not any other parts of a human body.

No comments:

Post a Comment