Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Feeling blue.

Today was an extremely long day, left the house at 9:40am and got home at 10:40pm. Was getting kind of grumpy and feeling kind of blue. After realising that I have much to do before week 12 is all over, I started to have a mild panic attack which did not actually help. After the panic passed by, I just felt blue.

Out of curiosity, I typed in the saying 'feeling blue' into google just to say what comes up. And a list of depression counseling groups. Under google image, many of the images depicts either a sad gloomy scenery or a person looking sad - or in other words 'depressed'.

Lastly for this blue day, I looked up some images on deviantART that really emphasises my overall mood:


I really love the dark tones and shades used in this photo, and the reflection of the blue in the sky which seems to resonate all throughout the photo is beautiful.

Feeling blue by dEivIDmx

The large amounts of space and openness of this photo along with the dried leafless trees really gives this whole image a very vast loneliness kind of feel. Especially that one tree closest in perspective to us, it seems lonely and distant from the rest of the other trees - almost as if it were alone.

Anyways, that's it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment