Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Lost in my mind

Been having trouble concentrating on one specific thing when everything seems to have a time limit that's running up. Almost as though the brain is currently cluttered with an overload of this to think about, and thus all thoughts have become jumbled as one. I have yet to find time to go out and take those macro shots for my photo essay, which I'm panicking about since I have yet to really start. But uni and life is getting in the way of a simple task of even finding an hour when the sun is still up to go out to the driving range and do my photo shoot. So I've decided that I'm going to get up at 8am tomorrow, bright and early, and go down and do that photo shoot... Hopefully I have just enough time to capture all my photos before I need to head out to yet another group meeting for another subject's assignment.

When has time gone by so fast? Or was it always going at this speed but my mind had not been able to catch up to the pace at which time goes? I don't know, but all I know is I'm falling too far behind and sleep is no longer a top priority for the next week and a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment